Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Raymond vs. Raymond - A Blip of Decent Musical Production from the Industry

I was reviewing my blogroll, and noticed that similar laments of the music industry were touched on last year.  2010 hasn't been any better of a year for music than 2009, at least not yet.  However, Usher's latest release, Raymond vs. Raymond leaves me a little optimistic.  To be fair, I was also a fan of Here I Stand, which left a lot of the fan base with a confused look on their faces.  However, it seems like the collaborators of old have been brought to task in Usher's latest, and with new talent woven in, it's definitely a 2010 LP to go out and get.  Kudos on the relase, Ush, R&B needed this!  Now, Dre, hip-hop's hurtin', please whip out the pad and drop us the antibiotic we all need....DETOX!

No comments: