Monday, May 16, 2011

FINAL WEEKEND: Results

Okay, so I had to spread my planned adventures across 2 days, but here's how it went...

- Went by an Open House in Marina del Rey.  I'm finally seeing real estate prices venture into the believeable levels of reality, so I thought I'd check it out.  The owners are auctioning the place via in interesting concept of round-robin bidding, executed over the phone.  Best of luck to them, and I'm curious to see how much they get for the 2-2.5, 1,575 sqft condo.  If it goes for under $450K, I'll know that the market is serious about attracting buyers, but until then, I'm happy to sit on the sidelines and watch the equity bloodbath.

- Find an after-party spot:  Looks like Liv Lounge will be the spot; just have to talk to the folks there and see how they can accomodate.

- Santee Alley:  Huge success, got everything I needed and more.  I always get excited when I'm there, yet depressed that I don't frequent the place more often.  Oh yeah, they started a rewards program that a number of the bodegas are participating in; 10% off purchases at participating stores, and the card only costs you $1 for the month!  Definitley put that bad-boy to use.

- Photos:  It was so gorgeous on Sunday morning, I had to head to Echo Park to take some photos.  I'll post them this week after I get a chance to touch them up a bit.

-Massage:  Got my monthly over at Massage Envy.  Received devastating news that my massouse is leaving next week, but I'll survive.  Never had any Thai worked into my massages before...whoa!  A stretch with the massage is something I could get used to!

- Never made it to Fry's and still need to get blank CD's. See, this concept is so foreign to me that I forgot to complete the task!



Oh, BTW....this is THE SPOT'S 100th Post...Wahoo!

No comments: