Saturday, May 14, 2011

FINAL WEEKEND: What to Do?

So this is my final weekend as a 'single' man...what to do?  Well, I've been blogging about myself more than I'd care to of late, so I would enjoy deflecting attention by doing some passive blogging and taking-in the environment.  That's right, it's adventure time!  And while I'd like to post an update or two to The Spot during the day, it'll be much easier to update twitter, so follow the feed on the right side of the page, or follow me @cbucka on twitter.  But anyway, here's the rough itinerary...

- Santee Alley:  Need shades, and a ring-bearer gift for the nephew.
- Fry's, Manhattan Beach: Need blank CD's (I know, who uses those anymore, right) to copy music for the wedding
- Redondo Beach: Hang with the 'rents and Grandpa down in the South Bay
- Pasadena: Check out potential after-party locations
-Glendale: Probably going to take photos around town, we'll see.

No comments: