Friday, May 13, 2011

8 Days to go: Random Thoughts

Okay, the wedding is just 8 days away....aren't I supposed to be freaking out, mid-life crisis style!?!....still waiting on that.

8 days left; everything will be different after that!  Really? Like 28 and 364 days felt any different than my 29th birthday? Granted, I'll be wearing a ring, but I'm in a rather rationally-charged, mature relationship, so the concept of everything changing is lost on me until I hear the life altering phrase, "I'm pregnant!"

On my flight to Vegas, I was utterly crushed when I realized that we didn't register at Sky Mall.

I'm seriously contemplating just losing it and making up a tragic story the next time someone gives me those googley eyes and asks if I'm ready for the 21st. Honestly, that question alone causes me more stress than the process has.

No comments: