Thursday, December 15, 2011

Costa Rica Count-Down Clock Ticks Under Two Weeks!

My wife and I are going on our long-overdue Honeymoon exactly 2 weeks from today.  Flying in to beautiful San Jose, Costa Rica, then off to Arenal for 4 days, and later to Manuel Antonio for another 4 days.  The excitement is mounting; I've never been out of the country for New Year's!  We're definitely going canopy-gliding, and I'm sure some snorkeling is in order, perhaps even a hike on the volcano.

But one of the things I've noticed most since telling people we're going to Costa Rica for our Honeymoon, is how many people have been or know people who have been!  It seems as though this is going to be one great trip, but does anyone have any activity suggestions to fill some of the rest of our time there?  Other than the obvious Honeymoon obligatories, of course!

No comments: